"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Apartment

 My living room. There is a heater on the wall where I am standing, that plus the sun that comes through the windows keeps it warm and cozy.  The TV works and I used the drawers to put all my school supplies.  There are 3 pictures total in the living room and they are all hand done and in nice frames. On the right is my bedroom and on the left is the kitchen.
 My bedroom.  There is a twin size bed and the couch on the other wall folds out in a mattress.  There is a heater, that I only use for a night stand since I have a heater from the Peace Corps in there too.  The table I am also using as a night stand, but in the summer I can take it out on my balcony with the 2 purple chairs I have.  The door to the balcony is next to the couch.  There is no wardrobe in the room so the wall I am standing by just has my suitcases and some boxes on it.
 What you see when you first walk in.  These are 3 big wardrobes where I put my clothes.  Right now I have post-it notes on them telling me what is in what closet.  I am standing in front of the bathroom and there is a door to the right that takes you into the main living area.
 The bathroom, obviously.  With hot water heater!!! It is in the upper left.  I bought the drawers cause I need a place to put things and the blue buckets under the tub are what I used to do my laundry.
The kitchen.  There is the small convection oven on the table with 2 burners, that is what I used for an oven since the other one does not work and is housing my pots.  Next to the stove with the 4 burners are the 2 sinks and next to that is the frig.  There are only 2 cabinets, which are about the sinks so right now all my food is on the table, with 4 chairs, until I find a bookshelf to put along the wall on the right. I am standing in a small closed patio, which does not have anything in it. But there is a door that goes to the living both there on the left and behind me in the small patio.

Just wanted to put that up. I will write about the week so far tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment